Introducing Founder’s Block Office Condominiums.
The iconic building at 10 Duke
is something you can't replace.
Times have changed and so have the
needs of business owners
AN ICON REBORN
BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL:
A Building Stacked with Modern Design Updates and Quality of Life Amenities.
The modern workforce has come to expect more from their workspaces, and the building amenities at Founder’s Block are no exception. From smart features to common collaboration spaces, Founder’s Block has your team covered.
SURROUNDED YOURSELF WITH TALENT:
Founder’s Block is strategically positioned to attract high-quality tenants and access the diverse labour force of the Toronto-Waterloo Region Tech Corridor.
WITHIN THE CORRIDOR:
15,000 TECH COMPANIES
200,000 TECH WORKERS
16 UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING:
Minutes from multiple highway ramps, the ION light
rail transit system on your doorstep, and surrounded by parks and amenities,
Founder’s Block is the perfect location for your new workplace.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST
IN WATERLOO REGION
- It’s cheaper than most urban cities.
- A growing population - Kitchener-Waterloo is the second fastest growing metropolitan area in Canada. (Statistics Canada)
- Innovation is happening everywhere - There is access to world class facilities that foster technological, artistic and cultural advances such as the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, the Institute for Quantum Computing, the Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre, THEMUSEUM, Communitech, University of Waterloo, Laurier University and Conestoga College, amongst many more.
- Silicon Valley North - Kitchener-Waterloo has been dubbed Silicon Valley North, as it is has the highest density of tech startups in Canada, and the second highest in the world (second only by Silicon Valley proper). Google, Shopify, D2L, Christie Digital, Vidyard, Thalmic Labs, OpenText, Miovision, Blackberry, Communitech, and Square are just a few of the global tech giants that call Kitchener-Waterloo home.
- Investment in Infrastructure - Kitchener-Waterloo has recently seen major improvements in transportation infrastructure, including the completion of the iON LRT, which connects Conestoga Mall to Fairview Park Mall via the KW downtown corridor. Further, the minister of transportation has confirmed that two-way, all-day GO trains between Kitchener and Toronto will be a reality before 2024.
We’ll work with you to make any adjustments you
may need to your suite.
Don’t miss out — register to learn more
about Founder’s Block today!
Sales beginning early Fall 2020!